2012 - Present
Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche peristaltic and sinusoidal pumps and associated fluid path technologies. Founded on nearly 60 years of supplying engineering and process expertise and with over one million pumps installed worldwide, our pumps are tried, tested and proven to deliver.
WMFTG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc (LSE: SPX), a global organisation employing approximately 5,000 people worldwide. Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group comprises eight established brands, each with their own area of expertise, but together offering our customers an unrivalled breadth of solutions for their pumping applications:
• Watson-Marlow Pumps: peristaltic tube pumps for pharmaceuticals and industry
• Watson-Marlow Tubing: precision tubing for pumping and other purposes, in a range of materials
• Bredel: heavy duty hose pumps
• Alitea: unique peristaltic solutions for OEM customers
• Flexicon: aseptic filling and capping systems
• MasoSine: gentle sinusoidal pumps for food, chemical and cosmetics applications
• BioPure: advanced single-use tubing connector systems
• Asepco: specialises in manufacture of valves and magnetic mixers for the biopharmaceutical industry
Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group is an international operation based in Falmouth, Cornwall, UK. Watson-Marlow Pumps has offices in Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, USA and Vietnam.